Modustri is a comprehensive heavy equipment undercarriage measurement and management solution.
The first in a line of products to be launched is the Modustri HDE Suite.
Designed for the heavy equipment industry to simplify and improve accuracy
of the undercarriage inspection process, it is the only complete mobile
undercarriage inspection solution in the market today.
Undercarriage related expenses represent up to 50% of an equipped machine’s lifetime costs,
yet the inspection process is notoriously time-consuming, inaccurate and inefficient. Well, no more clipboards and calculators! The Modustri HDE Suite eliminates the challenges by simplifying undercarriage field inspections and putting the power to create value in your hands. The WMD (wear measurement device) clips to an iPad mini and seamlessly links with the HDE Inspection Application, HDE Inspection Manager (web portal) and Modustri database. The combined capabilities streamline the inspection and sales processes from start to finish.
How the HDE Suite Delivers Value
ACCURATE MEASUREMENTS & COMPLETE PERSPECTIVE
Provides accurate measurements every time. Keeps historical records for a deep and precise analysis of equipment performance.
Field-testing has shown a 50% reduction in inspection time affording you more time to conduct more inspections, which lead to more opportunities.
IMMEDIATE RESULTS & FOLLOW-THROUGH
E-mail inspection results to your customers directly from the HDE Inspection Application and sync in real-time with the HDE Inspection Manager so the office can generate a quote ASAP.
More detail and more accurate results equal greater insight into and control over the undercarriage lifecycle and associated costs. Generates reports dynamically and in real-time for sharing with management and sales
Utilizing intelligence gathered directly from inspectors and sales reps, we paired it with best user experience practices to assure all Modustri HDE products are intuitive and easy to use.
CONVENIENCE & CUSTOMIZATION
Seamlessly integrates with your database system to import and auto-populate existing data into appropriate fields. The platform can be customized specific to your company.
A cloud database and Application Programming Interface (API) make it all possible. The API automatically feeds customer provided wear tables for numerous makes and models, accurately providing wear percentages based upon real-time measurements. The API is the communications highway linking everything together and assuring simplified integration with existing database systems.
HDE Suite Products
- First ultrasonic device to integrate with a mobile device
and take live streaming measurements
- Snaps onto and connects via Bluetooth with an iPad mini
- Simplified to meet your needs
- Takes measurements in one easy step
- Rugged to withstand your work conditions
- Long battery life for extended use
- Rechargeable anywhere
- Works in extreme temperatures
- Includes power and connectivity indicator lights
- Includes built-in couplant holder
- Collects data in the field on or offline – no internet
- Provides accurate locations of and directions to job
sites and machines
- Documents job site and machine conditions
- Reduces inspection time and improves accuracy
- Allows you to send inspection reports whenever you’re online
- Puts the office in your hands with built-in wear tables,
historical inspection data, scheduling and routing
- Replaces your laptop, clipboard, calculator and reference
- Syncs to the HDE Inspection Manager and keeps you
connected to the office
- Keeps you in sync with the office
- Provides access to customer and fleet information in one easy place
- Allows the office to generate quotes as soon as an inspection is complete
- Keeps historical records for a comprehensive understanding of equipment performance
- Allows for anticipation of customer needs
- Generates robust inspection reports
- Dispatch features allow you to assign inspections, manage progress and performance and generate reports on your KPIs
Coming Soon – Via the App Store
Modustri SS is a comprehensive measurement and data collection software/hardware solution focused on innovating the NDT inspection process. The Modustri SS application requires Modustri’s Wear Measurement Device hardware to take ultrasonic thickness gauge measurements up to 5 inches. NDT results from the Modustri SS app can be catalogued and measurements documented with imagery using the onboard iPad cameras. These can be emailed directly from the application. This allows verification of measurements and better accuracy of inspection data. The Modustri SS application communicates via Bluetooth to the Modustri Wear Measurement Device, which can be purchased directly from Modustri.
The Modustri SS Application is preloaded with the velocities of the most common material types, which allows for the use across multiple industries requiring inspection data to meet safety and regulation purposes.
- Used to perform spot check maintenance testing for internal corrosion of oil and gas pipelines and storage tanks
- Used to perform assessment of metal thickness in bridge and other infrastructure
- Used to perform spot checks on heavy equipment ground engagement tools, shaker tables, and undercarriage
- Used to perform spot check maintenance testing of internal corrosion of commercial sprinkler and fire suppression systems
- Used to perform roller inspections in production machinery such as paper machines and mining lifts
- Used to perform regular maintenance checks on water treatment plants, pipes, and storage
- Used to perform spot checks on cement trucks
Modustri has applications across a multitude of industries
requiring precise measurements and inspection data.
Our mobile platform offers convenience while also simplifying and improving the inspection and quote processes. For end-customers, this allows for effective planning of repairs and / or part replacement, which means less downtime. For dealers, this means a greater focus on customer needs and leads to sales opportunities before the competition arrives.
Ultrasonic technology is widely used in weld inspections and defect testing on auto bodies, engines, rails, rail cars, ships and propulsion systems. Inspection and wear prediction is essential to ensure optimal performance and minimize downtime.
Public infrastructure assets range from transportation structures to energy, water management and communications. Whether you’re inspecting a bridge, power plant or undersea cable, our platform can help extend the life of aging systems and mitigate the costs and challenges of repairs.