Undercarriage related expenses represent up to 50% of an equipped machine’s lifetime costs,
yet the inspection process is notoriously time-consuming, inaccurate and inefficient. Well, no more clipboards and calculators! The Modustri HDE Suite eliminates the challenges by simplifying undercarriage field inspections and putting the power to create value in your hands. The WMD (wear measurement device) clips to an iPad mini and seamlessly links with the HDE Inspection Application, HDE Inspection Manager (web portal) and Modustri database. The combined capabilities streamline the inspection and sales processes from start to finish.
How the HDE Suite Delivers Value
& COMPLETE PERSPECTIVE Provides accurate measurements
every time. Keeps historical records for
a deep and precise analysis of
INSPECTIONSField-testing has shown a 50% reduction
in inspection time affording you more
time to conduct more inspections, which
lead to more opportunities.
& FOLLOW-THROUGH E-mail inspection results to you
customers directly from the HDE
Inspection Application and sync in
real-time with the HDE Inspection
Manager so the office can generate
a quote ASAP.
REPORTING More detail and more accurate results
equal greater insight into and control
over the undercarriage lifecycle and
associated costs. Generates reports
dynamically and in real-time for
sharing with management and sales
TRAINING Utilizing intelligence gathered directly
from inspectors and sales reps, we
paired it with best user experience
practices to assure all Modustri HDE
products are intuitive and easy to use.
& CUSTOMIZATION Seamlessly integrates with your
database system to import and
auto-populate existing data into
appropriate fields. The platform
can be customized specific to
A cloud database and Application Programming Interface (API) make it all possible. The database feeds pre-loaded wear tables and accurately calculates wear percentages. The API is the communications highway linking everything together and assuring simplified integration with existing database systems.
HDE Suite Products
- Collects data in the field on or offline – no internet
- Provides accurate locations of and directions to job
sites and machines
- Documents job site and machine conditions
- Reduces inspection time and improves accuracy
- Allows you to send inspection reports whenever you’re online
- Puts the office in your hands with built-in wear tables,
historical inspection data, scheduling and routing
- Replaces your laptop, clipboard, calculator and reference
- Syncs to the HDE Inspection Manager and keeps you
connected to the office
- Keeps you in sync with the office
- Provides access to customer and fleet information in one easy place
- Allows the office to generate quotes as soon as an inspection is complete
- Keeps historical records for a comprehensive understanding of equipment performance
- Allows for anticipation of customer needs
- Generates robust inspection reports
- Dispatch features allow you to assign inspections, manage progress and performance and generate reports on your KPIs
Modustri has applications across a multitude of industries
requiring precise measurements and inspection data.
CONSTRUCTIONOur mobile platform offers convenience while also simplifying and improving the inspection and quote processes. For end-customers, this allows for effective planning of repairs and / or part replacement, which means less downtime. For dealers, this means a greater focus on customer needs and leads to sales opportunities before the competition arrives.
TRANSPORTATIONUltrasonic technology is widely used in weld inspections and defect testing on auto bodies, engines, rails, rail cars, ships and propulsion systems. Inspection and wear prediction is essential to ensure optimal performance and minimize downtime.
INFRASTRUCTUREPublic infrastructure assets range from transportation structures to energy, water management and communications. Whether you’re inspecting a bridge, power plant or undersea cable, our platform can help extend the life of aging systems and mitigate the costs and challenges of repairs.